15 Nov Fogged In Is Hiring!
Focused, organized, adaptable, tech-savvy? We are hiring cloud accounting bookkeepers to join an award-winning firm with 10+ years of experience with remote teams and clients. Our small firm seeks full-time bookkeeping professionals who want to make a difference for small business owners and family office clients. This role requires full cycle bookkeeping including payables and receivables management, technology-assisted data entry, reconciliations, and sometimes some good old problem-solving in a QuickBooks environment. Work often includes other integrated cloud applications and digital tools. This is a remote position ideal for a dedicated professional who takes pride in their work but also values their slippers and flexibility. Our remote team works during standard east coast business hours and enjoys the perks of a work-from-home life.
Fogged In Bookkeeping is a cloud accounting firm with decades of experience and happy clients. Based in Nantucket, MA with team members in Florida and Oregon, and clients worldwide, we know what it means to be a truly remote team. Through humble beginnings, years of experience and our obsession with education and efficiency our team works diligently to make our clients’ businesses even better. Exceeding expectations is the goal. Finances can be hard to understand and difficult to get right. Our skilled and empathetic team understands that and strives to assist business owners in overcoming the challenge business finances can present. Our team members are highly valued components of what makes us work. That is why we believe in treating them well, encouraging their growth and education in the field, and supporting them as people not just as employees.
Compensation in this role is commensurate with experience and proficiency.
· Hourly Rates range from $22- $30/per hour
· Vacation and Sick Time
· Professional development and education reimbursements
· Flexible schedules
· Every day is take your dog to work day!
For full-time employees that qualify:
· Health Insurance
· Simple IRA retirement plan with company match
- LT & ST disability
- Hospital coverage
- Cancer plans
- Accident plans
· Full Cycle Bookkeeping background; experience in a bookkeeping or accounting firm preferred.
· Working knowledge of Quickbooks products especially QBO.
· Techno savvy generalist – Google, Microsoft, cloud apps. “Your printer has never kicked your butt because it wasn’t connected” kind of people.
· Detail-oriented – Good enough need not apply.
· Candidates must reside in MA, OR, or FL.
How to Apply
1. We are building a diverse team and work hard to be inclusive. Please be sure to tell us what makes you You. We literally have team members from their 60’s to their teens and will make room for everyone to bring themselves to the table. Don’t exclude yourself because you don’t think you are a good fit (unless you don’t use The Web then exclude yourself).
2. Shoot us your resume and cover letter to hiring_at_foggedinbookkeeping.com. You can submit a written document or video. Please save artistic expression pieces for the interview.
3. Standby for our survey. Once your resume is received, we will share a link to a survey for you to complete. It will be short and sweet we promise!
4. Check us out and follow us on social. We will share new opportunities, updates, and generally good content on Twitter and Facebook. Don’t do social? That’s cool, this step isn’t required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $30.00 per hour