06 Mar Money For Your Business From Strangers In 60 Days or Less
Posted at 18:31h in Business 0 Comments
Need $60,000 to start something new. Maybe it is time to turn to the Mob. Not that Mob, your mob. Crowdfunding has become a hot trend among businesses to launch new products and ideas. Using the power of social media, connections with those we know, and the transcendence of the web small virtually unknowns are raising tens of thousands of dollars. Changes to U.S. law allow businesses to raise up to 2 Million using crowd funding. Here are some important things to know…
- Kickstarter, Indie GoGo, Peerbackers and ChipIn are the leaders.
- Selling to the masses requires a well crafted profile page.
- Videos sell- pages with videos raise 114% more money according to Entrepreneur Magazine.
- People lend money to people so get yourself or at least one member of your team out there.
- Assume people will only read or watch for 30 seconds
- 30 days or less is the optimum campaign length so kick it in high gear and stay there.
- Successful campaigns have 30-40% funded by the project owners personal contacts
- Offer a deal. Give away some of your product in exchange for funding.
- Study those who succeeded. Their road map is on the web for you to check out.